|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
How to annoy MordredHow to annoy Mordred
1. Tell him he was to stupid to actually cause damage to the Great and Powerful Arthur
2. Tell him that he is the most under rated knight in Camelot
3. Photoshop pictures if young Mordred, (extra embarrasment time)
4. Tell him that people ship him and Arthur (mwahaha)
5. Diss Morgana
6. Remind him of every plan he failed.
7. When he's sleeping, draw "TEAM ARTHUR" on his face with permanent marker
8. Pay the knights to ditch him somewhere
9. When he's casting a spell, put your hands over his eyes to see if he won't be able to cast it.
10. Push him of his horse.
EasterRemember what you love,
you with sand in your teeth
and the feral burn of hunger
in your eyes.
God sends his regrets.
He made you grasping and slow,
in a late hour
when the wine washed low.
Remember what you love.
Fall to your knees in the toss
and the swell, quell
the appetite of the cold black sea.
Beg blessings for your home
and the salt-sick trees.
Reach what lies near:
the fat-faced child, the sweet-soft lamb;
tether the tantrum, trickle the blood.
Offer psalms to what is holy,
whisper the name of what you love
as it bobs in the bleak mad sea.
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More